For most people, money has become the central axis of their lives, because without it they cannot meet their basic needs and although they recognize that it is not happiness, it gives them peace of mind to have it. Most of them strive to get a good job that generates profits, but when they receive their salary, whether it is daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly, they mismanage and are always caught up.
For the above, it is very important to learn how to manage money, which practically refers to making good use of this resource, in order to respond to all existing commitments, to have support in the event of an emergency, to meet all expenses personal, to use a part in personal or family recreation, among others.
However, managing money is often not an easy task, especially because it is influenced by the type of personality we have, because there are people who are organized, others are impulsive, there are altruists, among others ... and with Based on the way you think and act, you manage your money.
However, there are some very practical tips that can help you manage your money well and have something extra, when you need it.
- Make a list of all your financial commitments for the month (Food, rent, internet, telephone, cell phone, cable… ..) in order of priority, and in an envelope keep the money that corresponds to each of them, for when you The receipt arrives with the order to pay, you can cancel it on the stipulated date. In case of not having a receipt, make the corresponding deposit or transfer.
- Keep a record of all the entries and exits you have each month, in this way you will be clear about the money that is coming in and what you are investing it in.
- Do not spend more than you earn , because you will always be limited, your stress level will be high and you will have to use credit cards or make loans and in general the interests are high, where you go You end up paying more than the item costs, sometimes double.
- Use your resources well in your home , so that you can reduce monthly costs, such as turn off the light that you are not using, turn off the water when you brush your teeth, have water available to consume, so you do not have to open the fridge frequently, iron once a week, among others….
- Save even a minimum of what you earn, in this way your brain will adapt and you will begin to generate this culture and when you least think about it, you have a capital that you can use in something that generates benefits.
It is important that you check if you are really using your money well or are spending on unnecessary things, just for pleasure or pleasure, like buying shoes, clothes, accessories ... .. without being a priority, because you don't need them, or it is really an investment that will generate a profit in the short, medium or long term, such is the case of education, books, home …….