Triple Heat Dance is offering a free day of dance for children ages 4 to 11 with a chance to support a community organization.
This opportunity is created to allow children to participate in a fun activity in addition to providing an opportunity to support the food bank. No dance experience is required. To participate, Triple Heat asks the children in attendance to bring a non-perishable item (or two) to donate to the Comox Valley Food Bank.
Free Dance Day is set for September 9 with the following classes:
• 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. TAP Little Feet (4-6 years old)
• 4 to 4:30 p.m. YOGA for little feet (4-6 years old)
• 4 pm-4.45pm BALLET / LYRIQUE Junior (6-9 years old)
• 4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Junior JAZZ / MUSICAL THEATER (6-9 years old)
• 5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. BALLET / LYRIQUE Junior (9-11 years old)
• 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Junior ACRO (6-9 years old)
Free classes will be held at Triple Heat Dance # 3-2364 Rosewall Cr., Courtenay BC. No registration necessary. Please call 250-338-1313 or email inf[email protected] for more information.